William Law and friends published the first and only edition of The Nauvoo Expositor on June 7, 1844. This was the newspaper published by dissident Mormons which was declared a "public nuisance" by the Nauvoo City Council on June 8, 1844. By authority of the Council's order the Expositor press was destroyed that same day and the newspaper was immediately shut down. It never resumed publication.
Drink Count - As needed
Patron Bonus: Raw emotions after a witnessed car crash